Paisano Cafe’s Dinner Menu.
Moles. From the Nahuatl “molli” which means a stone ground sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Breast. 8oz chicken breast smothered in homemade mole sauce (choose from 4 below) served with Mexican rice and refried beans.
- Enmoladas. Rolled enchiladas stuffed with cheese or shredded chicken smothered with your favorite mole sauce, Mexican rice and refried beans.
- Mole Negro. Chichilo pepper and tomatillo mole sauce with a smoky taste and a hint of ash.
- Mole Poblano. A not so sweet ajillo pepper mole sauce with traditional ingredients and a touch of Oaxaca chocolate.
- Mole Verde o Pipian. Toasted pumpkin seeds and tomatillo mole sauce with a hint of hoja santa (root beer plant)
- Mancha Manteles. Sweet pineapple, red apples, fried plantain and a wonderful choice of spices make this mole a great and unique experience .
- Our 3 Cheese Chicken. A butterflied chicken breast filled with sautéed spinach, onion and tomatoes topped with a three cheese sauce served on a bed of chipotle sauce with thin fries.
- The fish. Pan seared Mahi Mahi fish smothered with your choice sauce (Paisano Sauce, green chile and sundried tomato, onion and garlic; Poblano Sauce, sautéed poblano pepper strips, roasted corn, onions and white wine cream sauce or Mulato Mushrooms sauce). All served with rice and beans.
- Chiles en Nogada. One of the most traditional plates of Mexican cuisine. Ground beef, dried fruit, pecans, pine nuts, and raisin stuffed Poblano peppers covered in a cold walnut and goat cheese sweet sauce topped with pomegranate seeds or syrup (seasonal), a Mexican revolution classic.
- Roasted and cilantro pesto marinated vegetables Lasagna.
- Caper Tequila Lime Shrimp Fettuccine. Sautéed shrimp, capers, red onion, fettuccine and our house lime tequila sauce.
- Pasta al gusto (built your own pasta). Sauteed fettuccine or penne pasta with your choice of house sauce. Top with grilled chicken breast, medium shrimp or jumbo shrimp. Sauces : Zuccini blossom, Roasted Poblano peppers and white wine creamy sauce, Cuitlacoche and corn sauce, Mulato pepper mushrooms sauce, Sun dried tomatoes in a white wine creamy sauce.
Entradas / Appetizers
Queso Fundido. Melted 3c heese style fondues style with your choice of chorizo, green chile or mushrooms.
Cazuela de Guacamole. Fried corn tortilla basket, filled with fresh homemade guacamole and refried black beans.
Mezcla de Hongos. Sauteed mixed mushrooms in Guajillo sauce.
Quecas. Homemade corn quesadillas stuffed with your choice of Jamaica flower, zucchini blossom or Cuitlacoche.
Caldos / Soups
Caldo Tlalpeno. Chicken broth with pulled chicken, chick peas, rice, chipotle, carrots, avocado and panela cheese. Only per Bowl.
Soup of the day. Cup or bowl
All following plates served with a dinner salad and your favorite house dressing
- Tampiqueña. Grilled arrachera (inside skirt) steak topped with green chile strips, Spanish rice, guacamole and epazote refried beans.
- New York Blue. Sliced grilled New York steak topped with sliced sautéed Portobello mushrooms, chunks of blue cheese and balsamic syrup, served with au gratin potatoes and blanched asparagus.
- El Migñon a la Truffa. Grilled 6oz. Beef tenderloin topped with red wine and corn truffle sauce, au gratin potatoes and blanched asparagus. (or try black mole sauce)
- New York Three Ways. 14oz. Sliced grilled New York steak served on gratin potatoes with roasted corn topped with Mexican pico de gallo, sweet & sour sauce and black beans.
- Mulato Fillet. Grilled 8 oz of center cut beef tenderloin served on Mulato sauce and topped with roasted mushrooms with Epazote, accompanied with sauteed Mexican poblano chile strips.
- Coffe glazed pork tenderloin. 8oz. coffe grazed pork tenderloin served with garlic & corn mashed potatoes and roasted apples.
- Guajillo and Achiote Roasted Duck. Served over a corn tortilla and topped with our Al Partor Sauce, served with roasted pineapple relish and fresh cilantro.
- Panela Chicken. Chicken breast stuffed with corn and Panela cheese, covered with a Poblano pepper sauce. Served with Mexican rice and boiled broccoli.
- Pechuga Milita. Picadillo shrimp stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon, smothered in chipotle cream sauce served with rice and vegetables.
- Mango Glazed Salmon. Grilled mango and chipotle pepper salmon fillet, served on coconut rice and mango cucumber pico de gallo.
- West Salmon. Grilled dried chile rubbed salmon served over Spanish saffron rice, topped with a black beans and roasted corn relish.
- Vodka Dill Salmon. Pan seared salmon topped with a creamy vodka, lime and dill volute sauce, au gratin potatoes and blanched asparagus.
- Achiote Swordfish. Grilled achiote marinated swordfish, served over au gratin potatoes with picked red onion, cucumber and sun dried tomatoes.
- Chilean sea Bass. 8oz. sea bass cooked in oil at low temperature, served on a bed of black rice (squid ink), topped with our signature capers and pine nuts pico de gallo with basil and cilantro.
- Gambas al Coco. Panko coconut breaded jumbo shrimp smothered with sweet and spicy Jamaica flower sauce served with mango-jicama guacamole and white rice.
- Paisano Shrimp. Sautéed jumbo shrimp in green chile and sun dried tomato mojo, Served with a side of white rice and black beans.
- Achiote Swordfish. Grilled achiote honey glazed swordfish with escabeche red onion, cucumber and sun dried tomatoes summer relish, served with au gratin potatoes.
- Chipotle Shrimp. Jumbo shrimp sautéed on a roasted tomato and chipotle sauce, served with a white rice and baked plantain puree.
We will add 18% gratuity to parties of six or more.