Paisano Cafe’s Lunch Menu
Salads and Greens.
- Tijuana Twisted Cesar. Crisp Romaine lettuce, tossed in our homemade Caesar dressing served over a parmesan cheese crust. 7.75 add grilled chicken 9.50
- Pecan Crusted Chicken. Served over mixed greens, sweet mandarin oranges, tajin garapiñado pecans, dried cranberries, blue cheese crumb’s and homemade raspberry vinaigrette. 9.50
- The Paisano Cobb. Grilled chicken, crispy bacon, avocado, boiled egg, green chile strips and blue cheese crumbles, served over mixed greens. 10.50
- Chile Crusted Shrimp Salad. Mixed greens, fresh tomato, cilantro, avocado, green onions, fried tortilla strips, Chile crusted shrimp and lime cilantro vinaigrette. 12.00
- Beef Arrachera Salpicon. Grilled flank steak tossed with fresh lettuce, red onion, black olives, sliced tomato, sliced mushrooms, sliced avocado, sheered mix cheeses and oregano lime dressing. 11.00
- Paisa’s Taco Salad. Served over a tortilla basket , fresh lettuce, dice tomato, dice avocado, black beans, sauté ground beef or shredded chicken, red onions and green chile top with sour cream and a side of ranch dressing. 8.25
Wraps The San Francisco way of doing burritos. All served with your choice of homemade thin fries or mixed greens.
- Paisano Wrap. Chicken or beef fajitas with all the veggies, avocado, sour cream, asadero cheese and the one and only lemon chipotle aiole. 8.99
- Tamarindo Mandarin. Tamarind teriyaki glazed chicken with peanut butter, mixed greens, mandarin wedges and bean sprouts. 9.50
- Wrappers Delight. Sliced turkey, mixed greens, pecans, sliced apples and sweet sour cream cranberry dressing. 9.50
- Ensenada Black Fish. Beer battered fish, Mexican coleslaw, fresh pico de gallo and cilantro lime aiole. 8.99
- Fidel Pork Wrap. Mojito glazed pull out pork, mixed greens, cilantro, rice, roasted corn and black bean relish. 9.25
- B L T CH. Smoked crisp bacon, fresh lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sheered chicken and your favorite cheese, all mixed together with our signature balsamic vinaigrette. 8.50
Entre Panes. (Sandwiches)
- Pepito de Arrachera. Grilled inside skirt, refried beans, sheered asadero cheese, sautéed red onions, green chile guacamole and chipotle ranch dressing. 9.25
- Café Club. Layers of chicken breast, turkey breast, ham, bacon, avocado, veggies and house chipotle ranch dressing. 8.25
- Cilantro Pesto Chicken. Grilled cilantro pesto marinated chicken, cream cheese, sliced tomato, mixed greens and sun dried tomato aiole. 8.25
- Torta Cubana. Pulled pork, ham, asadero cheese, avocado and veggies. All inside a Mexican telera bread. 8.25.
- Ajillo Porta Burger Grilled homemade beef patty topped with sliced Portobello on ajillo sauce, provolone cheese, and fried onion strings. 8.75
- Guacamole Burger Grilled homemade beef patty topped with asadero cheese, house guacamole, bacon and cilantro aiole. 9.25
- Villa Ahumada Burger. Grilled homemade beef patty topped with mouth watering creamy chile Cheese sauce. 8.99
- El Ruben. Lean pastrami, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and dressing over rye bread. 8.50
Moles. From the Nahuatl “molli” which means a stone ground sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Breast. 8oz chicken breast smothered in homemade mole sauce (choose from 4 below) served with Mexican rice and refried beans. $ 9.95
- Enmoladas. Rolled enchiladas stuffed with cheese or shredded chicken smothered with your favorite mole sauce, Mexican rice and refried beans. $ 8.75
- Mole Negro. Chichilo pepper and tomatillo mole sauce with a smoky taste and a hint of ash.
- Mole Poblano. A not so sweet ajillo pepper mole sauce with traditional ingredients and a touch of Oaxaca chocolate.
- Mole Verde o Pipian. Toasted pumpkin seeds and tomatillo mole sauce with a hint of hoja santa (root beer plant)
- Mancha Manteles. Sweet pineapple, red apples, fried plantain and a wonderful choice of spices make this mole a great and unique experience
- 3 Cheese Chicken. A butterflied chicken breast filled with sautéed spinach, onion and tomatoes topped with a three cheese sauce served on a bed of chipotle sauce with thin fries. $ 8.50
- Penne Poblano. Sautéed chicken, poblano pepper strips, roasted corn, red onions and white wine cream sauce. $ 9.25
- Zucchini Flower Pasta. Sautéed pasta with a creamy white wine and zucchini flower sauce, topped with grilled chicken breast $ 9.25 with jumbo Shrimp $ 14.50
- Chiles en Nogada. Ground beef, dried fruit, pecans, pine nuts and raisin stuffed Poblano peppers covered in a cold walnut and goat cheese sweet sauce topped with pomegranate seeds or syrup (seasonal), a Mexican revolution classic. $12.50
- Beer Battered Tilapia. A tilapia filet dipped in beer batter and fried served with a Jicama salad and grilled veggies. $ 9.00
- Paisano fish. Pan seared white fish filet smothered in green chile and sun dried tomato mojo, and a side of white rice and black beans. $ 10.95
- Pescado Poblano. Fresh pan fried tilapia smothered with poblano pepper sauce, roasted corn and sun dried tomatoes served with Mexican rice. $ 9.25
- Caper Tequila Lime Shrimp Fettuccine. Sautéed shrimp, capers, red onion, fettuccine and our house lime tequila sauce. $11.25